Swiss company HeiQ is leading the way in textile innovation, developing some of the most effective, durable and powerful textile effects on the market today.
The antibacterial and antiviral properties of our products are continuously tested and confirmed by the recognised Hohenstein Textile Testing Institute. (Antiviral properties according to ISO 18184 and antibacterial properties according to ISO 20743).
- Effective reduction of enveloped viruses and bacteria on the glove surface. (e.g. Corona viruses)
- Treated with HeiQ Viroblock technology
- Active substance: silver chloride
- Effect lasts for at least 30 gentle washes
- Properties according to ISO 20743 (antibacterial), ISO 18184 (antiviral, tested on enveloped viruses)
- Touchscreen compatible
- Made from certified organic cotton
To indicate the antiviral and antibacterial treatment of our products with HeiQ VIROBLOCK, they are labelled as "goods treated with biocide". The effect is regularly tested and proven.
The claim and labelling of ElephantSkin products as treated goods have been confirmed by the Hohenstein Textile Testing Institute as compliant with EU Biocide Regulation 528/2012.
The biocide used, "HeiQ VIROBLOCK", is registered with the German BAuA (Federal Office for Occupational Safety and Health) in classes 2 and 9 in accordance with regulations